Training for NESA committees
It’s easier when you know what you are doing.
Training to meet your councils needs!
If your NESA committee is looking to increase its knowledge of keeping Eagle Scouts engaged, you have come to the right place! By taking advantage of NESA training opportunities, which cover the entire world of alumni relations, your council will gain a better understanding of working and creating a long term relationship with Scouting alumni.
- Meeting alumni expectations
- Communicating and creating an ongoing dialogue with alumni
- Conducting five-star alumni events
- Maximizing NESA tools such as Alumni Directory
- Administering awards and recognizing Eagle Scouts
- And more!!!
To request a specific training or to learn more contact NESA.
NESA training programs teach how to properly engage Eagle Scout alumni and make them feel good about Scouting, which really is the difference in determining whether a council’s Eagle Scout engagement program is successful or not.
-Dustin Farris, Director of the National Eagle Scout Association