Trail To Eagle
Join Our Ranks
Join Our Ranks
Learn what it takes to become an Eagle Scout. Those who have earned the Eagle Scout rank count it among their most treasured achievements.
Get Started on Your Journey to Eagle
The Eagle Scout Award. It’s Scouting’s highest rank and among its most familiar icons. People who have earned it count it among their most treasured possessions.
If you clicked this page, then you are probably considering becoming an Eagle Scout and perhaps, you are feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Don’t worry. NESA members are here to help you on your trail. Through the National Eagle Scout Association, resources have been compiled to help you on your journey.
Contact your local BSA Council. Find contact information by using the tool below.
Contact Your Local Council
“I cannot think of a better person to earn the Eagle Scout Award with than my sister. I am proud of both of us for finishing this journey through Scouting,” Eric says. “She has motivated me to continue onward and be the best I can be.”
What's All The Fuss About Eagle Scouts?
In a study conducted by Baylor University, Merit Beyond the Badges, found that Eagle Scouts are more likely than others who have never been in Scouting to:
- Have higher levels of planning and preparation skills, be goal-oriented, and network with others
- Be in a leadership position at their place of employment or local community
- Report having closer relationships with family and friends
- Volunteer for religious and nonreligious organizations
- Donate money to charitable groups
- Work with others to improve their neighborhoods
Read more and download the study Merit Beyond the Badge
Learn about how advancement and awards work.